At any age in life,
as time goes by,
we’ll each have moments,
when we must say goodbye,
but we’ll all . . . always remember.
- A dresser mirror surrounded with fan magazine covers
and autographed, star photos
- A beautiful, blue metal, powder-puff music box,
sitting on the vanity.
- Baby kittens … several batches …
under the back, summer porch.
- Your dad’s home-grown popcorn on Sunday evenings.
- Your mom’s beautiful flower garden,
her love of the color green,
and her special bond with my mother
- Me in my pretty, lavendar plaid dress,
carrying the rings down the aisle to you and Irvin.
* * * * * * * *
- Semi’s and BIG trucks.
- Summers in Charles City
- Screamer belly aches at the county fair
- The King with his own thrown
- Beers during TV Baseball (yours not mine)
- Bikes and ponies with Mike & Kevin
- Baby dolls and bunk-bed tents with Lori
- NeeNee (about my Dad) “That man makes me nervous!” (Miss you Neal)
Cousin Judy and Uncle Bob,
THANK’s for all THE LOVE and all THE MEMORIES
Dear Readers & Followers:
I’ll be back soon with results on a few more completed projects and info on some new sites I’ve found to share. Meanwhile, enjoy the Spring as it pops out … finally 🙂
Later – Cheryl