Who could waste a perfect title like that? Great time to share a quick craft with you too. It’s easy, low cost and fun to do!
All you need is
- My FREE HALLOWEEN PRINTOUTS HERE (pictured above) that
- Paper and/or paper lunch bags
- Scissors & Glue
- String (any kind – yarn, thread, fishing line)
- One cup hook or large head screw
- A small branch from a shrub or tree
Could this be any easier? Below are two “Done” ones
See the “TO DO’s” HERE and HERE.
Find LOTS Fall projects by going up to the search bar & typing in the following words (one at a time) .
- Fall and/or Autumn
That’s it for this freaky Friday 😀
Whatever you do, don’t stress out … just start!
Later – Cheryl
So cute Cheryl! Thanks for sharing!
Have a fun Halloween, Kim 😀
Nice low cost option I like Halloween parties but I couldn’t go to my brother’s party this year sadly.
Hi, Charlotte. You’ve been SO busy lately (as usual). The newest photo you posted today was simply gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by over here 🙂